The protection of your personal data is of the utmost importance. When we process your personal data, we will do so in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 april 2016 (hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’).
The concerned data will be processed by Be-versed BV, Reyderstraat 41, 3511 Hasselt, 0768.786.861. Be-versed BV is seen by the GDPR as the GDPR controller, which implies that The God Shot is responsible for the correct processing of the data, and that you, in the event of any questions or the exercising of your rights regarding data processing, you can easily contact The God Shot:
- The God Shot
Reyderstraat 41, 3511 Hasselt
corporate registration number / EORI: BE0768786861
Purpose of the data processing
When you place an order, subscribe for a tasting, training or networking event, request a user profile, or close another agreement with The God Shot / Be-versed BV, we will process the requested data, which we need to properly process the order or the details of the agreement or subscription, so that we can adhere to the legally requested accounting requirements. Because of this justified interest to perform our business duties we will also use these data to send you relevant information about the full range of products and services provided by The God Shot / Be-versed BV.
Transfer of data
Your data will not be transferred / shared with third parties like commercial partners, unless we have your consent to do so. The God Shot / Be-versed BV does use products / programs of third party-suppliers (like software-suppliers) to organise its business in the most efficient way possible, but guarantees that these third parties can only use your data within that context and that they will take sufficient measures to process your data in a safe way.
How long will we save your data?
The data we process to fulfill our accounting requirements, will be saved for a period of 7 years, as prescribed by the Belgian law.
The data we process during the fulfillment of our services we will be saving – after the end of the agreement – during the legal applicable time period (limitation period) for any contractual claims (5 – 10 jaar).
Your rights in regards of the processing of your data
With regards to the data that is needed to fulfill the agreement and to meet our legal accounting requirements, you have the following rights:
- Right to view your data: you have the right to ask us to view the data we processed, in regards to the purposes of the processing, the retention period, the legal basis, …;
- Right to rectification: when your data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request an immediate rectification or to adjust the incomplete data;
- Right to limit the processing: when you use your right to rectification, you have the added right to ask us to temporarily not use your incomplete/incorrect data, until they are rectified. This right to limit the processing also is valid in the cases further described in article 17 of the GDPR (the processing is unlawful and you object against the deletion of your data and request us to limit the use of your data instead – because you need this data for a legal claim, when otherwise we would no longer need your data to comply to the above mentioned business and legal requirement);
- Right to deletion of data: you have the right to request a deletion of your data, when these data are no longer needed to fulfill the above mentioned business and legal requirements;
- Right to a transfer of your data: you have the right to receive the data which we process of yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine readable document and the right to transfer these data to another GDPR Processor;
You can exercise these rights easily and free of charge by simple inquiry sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With regards to the data that we use to send you relevant information about the full range of products and services provided by The God Shot /. Be-versed BV, you have the same rights as mentioned before, supplemented with:
Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data at any time through the use of our ‘unsubscribe’-link at the bottom of the e-mails we send or through contacting us: email@example.com. The God Shot / Be-versed BV will act on this request as soon as possible, but in the meantime you also have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your data until your request has been fulfilled.
Should you, for any reason, have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority (Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel – firstname.lastname@example.org).